An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Santa Cruz Tour; To simply call Santa Cruz ‘Surf City,’ the municipal nickname, would diminish all the other unique aspects of this funky town. Santa Cruz is indeed a charming seaside village with a century-old beachside amusement park called the Boardwalk, but Santa Cruz also features a large municipal pier, a city harbor, a vast network of bike trails, several state parks and beaches, and an ultra-liberal university situated within a redwood forest! To call Santa Cruz one-of-a-kind would not in any way be considered pretentious or untrue! Santa Cruz is a true gem of Northern California. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Santa Cruz Tour Highlights
- Santa Cruz: Surf City USA
- Downtown Funky Town
- The Wharf & Surf Culture
- The Historic Boardwalk
- Ultra-Liberal UCSC
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Surf’s Up In Santa Cruz Tour in a larger map