An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill Neighborhood Guided Sightseeing Tour
San Francisco’s easy-to-walk Telegraph Hill Italian North Beach neighborhood lies between Chinatown and Fisherman’s Wharf. Often sunny in both climate and character, the area feels quite European. Visit a bookstore which was at the forefront of the counterculture movement. Walk along streets lined with outdoor cafés, Italian delicatessens, bakeries, innovative restaurants, specialty boutiques, churches, and parks. Explore back streets, smell coffee roasting, hear Italian spoken, taste homemade gelato and chocolate. Hear fascinating anecdotes reflecting a colorful past, be privy to insiders’ favorite haunts, and enjoy a panoramic city view from atop Telegraph Hill.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Introduction to North Beach
- Neighborhood Views
- Bohemia & the Beat Generation
- Columbus Avenue & Backstreets
- Around Washington Square
- Telegraph Hill & Coit Tower
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||City/Town, Food & Wine|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View San Francisco’s North Beach Tour in a larger map