An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Katmai National Park Tour; ‘This is one of the world’s top three natural destinations.’ That’s what Gavin Thurston, a 24-year veteran of the BBC’s Natural History Unit, said about Katmai National Park. In a place that offers world-class fly-fishing, unparalleled backcountry hiking, and incredible bear viewing, Katmai has it all. So come spend the day fly-fishing on a remote river or lake. Hike into the Valley of 10,000 Smokes, or, if you dare, witness the bears as they cavort, fish, and play right in front of you. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Katmai National Park Tour Highlights
- Once in a Lifetime
- Hiking, Fishing, & Brooks Lodge
- A Bear’s Life
- The Antics of Skinny Legs
- Planning for Your Trip
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Highway/Countryside|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View Grizzly Bears: Katmai National Park, Alaska Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.