An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
This Mongolia tour welcomes you with unspoiled beauty, rich pageantry and vivid history. Its Buddhist heritage is now being revived after decades of suppression, and Amarbavasgalant monastery is an interesting destination. Almost half of the Mongolians live in the countryside, following their herds from one pasture to another. All summer they are busy tending their animals, and making cheese and yogurt. Once a year, in July, the whole country is involved in competitions that determine its best horses, archers and wrestlers, during the colorful Naadam Festival. Visitors are welcome! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Mongolia Tour Highlights
- Getting to Know Ulaanbaatar
- Naadam Festival
- The Countryside
- Visiting Homes
- Other Mongolian Destinations
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Highway/Countryside|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View Visiting Today’s Mongolia Tour in a larger map
There are no reviews yet.