An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Enjoying a tranquil oriental garden, created three centuries ago, is the start of a great day on this Walking Tour of Tokyo. The excellent and inexpensive subway system provides some of the transport. Let’s visit Koishikawa Korakuen, a stunning garden planned in the 17th century. Go on to the wonderful Edo-Tokyo Museum with its display models of life in Old Tokyo, drop in at the tiny Sumo Wrestling Museum, and catch the boat down river to the busy Buddhist temple and peaceful Shinto shrine at Asakusa. And shop! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Walking Tour of Tokyo Highlights
- A Day in Tokyo
- Tranquility in a Garden
- The Tokyo-Edo Museum
- Sumo Museum & Riverboat
- Asakusa: Temple of Kannon
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Tokyo’s Gardens, History, And Temples Tour in a larger map