An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
The Dachau Concentration Camp has a notorious reputation for being the first concentration camp ever set up in Nazi Germany. Over 200,000 prisoners were imprisoned here and thousands were killed. Find out more about the daily brutality and the harsh conditions of the camp. You’ll see where prisoners had their daily roll call, experience what their crowded barracks looked like, visit the many memorials at the camp, and bear witness to the execution grounds which still house the gas chamber, gallows, execution ditch, and crematoria. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Camp Overview
- Camp life & the Exhibition Hall
- The Crematorium
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Historical/Heritage, Off the Beaten Path|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Dachau Concentration Camp Tour in a larger map