An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Jacksonville is a multi-faceted city. Since it’s ‘Best Value Destination’ designation, people are discovering the attractions that this
underrated city has to offer. There are miles of sandy beaches, historically significant
sites, zoo and natural attractions, ecological areas, river cruises, sports, shopping, art galleries and so
This tour is going to divide the city’s attractions into its different types and take you there with words and photos.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Jacksonville: River City
- Jacksonville Downtown
- Jacksonville’s Southbank
- Jacksonville’s Zoo
- Timucuan Preserve
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||City/Town, Off the Beaten Path|
View Jacksonville: America’s Best Value City in a larger map