An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Tour Moravia; The Moravian region in eastern Czech Republic has been described as a unique open-air museum of religious heritage, where generations of monarchs – as well as commoners – built magnificent monuments devoted to their faith. Moravia is surely the most religious part of the country: it is filled with pilgrimage shrines, towering churches, and stately palaces. Many of the locations we’ll visit are part of the venerated UNESCO World Heritage list. Let’s get off the beaten track in the Czech Republic and see what Moravia has to offer! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Tour Moravia Highlights
- Intro to Moravia
- Medieval Olomouc
- Opulent Kroměř íž
- Christ via Velehrad
- Jihlava the Rich
|Specialty||Sacred Sites, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Moravia, The Gem Of The Czech Republic Tour in a larger map