An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Quebec City Tour; The ‘Cradle of French Civilization in North America’ is recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. Located on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River, this is the only remaining fortified city in North America. The Laurentian Mountains, perfect for outdoor recreation, rise to the north. Among the nearby attractions are Montmorency Falls, Orleans Island, whitewater rafting on the Jacques-Cartier River, and a famous pilgrimage route to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Quebec City Tour Highlights
- Quebec City Delights!
- The Most European City in North America
- Four Seasons in Quebec City
- Delectable Cuisine & Vibrant Art Scene
- Adventures Just Outside the City
- Pilgrimage to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupre
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View Quebec City: Canada’s Charming Nouvelle France Tour in a larger map