An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Santa Barbara Walking Tour from the Mission to the Wharf
This Santa Barbara walking tour from the Mission to the Wharf includes Theatres, the Courthouse, and Adobes. Chumash Indians populated this area before the conquistador Ortega arrived in 1796. He must have thought he had found paradise itself! Known as the ‘American Riviera,’ Santa Barbara is beloved for its temperate weather – nearly 75 degrees year round – and for the sapphire ocean and caramel mountains that provide a spectacular natural backdrop. The red tile roofs and gleaming arches are symbols of the prevalent Spanish colonial architecture: here, of course, enhanced with the ubiquitous Santa Barbara charm! Come along on this three-mile walk that takes you from ‘The Queen of the Missions’ to the historic, wood-planked Stearns Wharf.
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this Santa Barbara guided sightseeing tour and come walk with us through one of America’s most beautiful cities.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Welcome to Santa Barbara-The American Riviera
- Santa Barbara Mission & Rose Garden
- Arlington Theatre & Granada Theatre
- Courthouse, Hill-Carrillo Adobe, & Lobero Theatre
- El Presidio, Lugo, Orena & Casa de la Guerra Adobes
- State Street & Stearns Wharf
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Santa Barbara: From The Mission To The Wharf Tour in a larger map