An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Leura, Australia Walking Tour; The village of Leura in New South Wales rejuvenates your mind and body with leisurely pursuits or spirit-filled adventure. It is a horticultural paradise, best displayed each October during the Leura Village Fair. At least seven homes are open for display to the public and the Everglades Botanical Gardens is in full splendor. The surrounding Blue Mountains National Park is a magnificent backdrop to nature’s spectacle. Sandstone landscaping, waterfalls, and maintained bush trails provide a fresh air retreat from the every day. Lookout points on the paths give panoramic views of eucalypt forests: the oil gives a blue hue to the atmosphere. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Leura, Australia Walking Tour Highlights
- The Village of Leura
- Bush Trails, Parks & Their Features
- Art, Shopping & Dining
- Attractions, Festivals & Surrounds
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Specialty||Off the Beaten Path, Historical/Heritage|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Leura, Australia: A Gem Near Sydney Tour in a larger map