News: Tours4Mobile announces new location triggered audio features within their “Tour Hollywood and Beverly Hills” guided walking/driving tour, released this week. This version of the tour includes hands-free activated audio with map guidance. Tours4Mobile founder Marie Profant explained that users can turn on this option to hear the tour narration anywhere along the tour route, as long as there is internet access. “Our products have always been uniquely different from traditional audio tours in that they include pictures with nearly every paragraph, so that the traveler knows what the narrator is talking about. Based on the concept that ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’, we have sold thousands of tours, narrated and in QuietGuide® format – which is like an eBook but with tons of images, interactive maps and many additional functions via our app. Now, by adding location aware features, we’ve made the tours even more convenient in that you don’t need to touch a thing to start the narration. As we like to say, it is ‘as smart as your new mobile device’.” The new tour includes enhanced interactive maps, and doesn’t require a specific sequence of POI (points of interest), in this case three segments; Hollywood, The Road to Beverly Hills, and Beverly Hills. This route is the first to be launched in the Apple Store, available now for $5.99. Look for more Tours4Mobile with real-time navigation in the coming months, with innovative, intuitive, and interactive mobile technology powered by Tour Aware™ from iApp Tours. Rick Bonatto, Software Architect and CEO.
Written by professional author Julia Drake, this tour includes:
- Easy to follow tour path with where to start and end. Stop and start anywhere you like.
- Tour Zones – fast map panning and overview of the tour.
- Visual Audio Zones – you can see when the audio will be activated. No guessing where and when you can expect audio.
- Directions – you can get real-time directions to any POI as expected from your smartphone.
- Download it now and use it. No reservations, no sign-up process or fees.
- Interactive to preview your tour.
- No annoying ads.
Click here to go to the tour in the App Store