Use mobile devises to teach history, geography, English, or the arts? Yes!
Education can be fun & cool? Yes!
All of these guided tours would be perfect for any history class, and several would also be great for geography students. An art series could start with Madrid’s Walk of Art, and if the focus is architecture there is The Art Deco Historical District of Florida’s South Beach.
- Egypt’s Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Historic Rio
- Bodie, California: Mining Town in Pristine Preservation
- Visiting Today’s Mongolia
- Angkor, The Jewel of Cambodia
- Quebec City: Canada’s Charming Nouvelle France
- Maryhill, Guarding the Colombia River Gorge
- Victorian Breckenridge, Colorado
- Imperial Beijing: Tian’anmen, Forbidden City, Jingshan
- China’s Great Wall: Walking on History
- Piazza San Pietro: Were Roman Histories Converge
- California Mission: La Purisima
- Medieval Dublin
- America’s Largest Chinatown, San Francisco CA
- Venice: Incomparable Canals and Calli
- Washington D.C.’s National Mall
- New York
Or download the tour(s) of your city, and explore your own backyard for your next field trip.
TIP for Teachers from a Retired Teacher: