Thinking about sharing your favorite neighborhood, venue, or off-the-beaten-track route with travelers?
VisualTravelTours is now offering a Summer special on Custom Tours! We’ve expanded our production team so we can expedite your tour AND offer you 10% discount on your first custom tour and, if you have a second itinerary in mind, 25% discount on your second custom tour. RSVP for a complimentary consultation this week. See below for 10 reasons why…and be sure your Board notes number nine.
Reach Travelers: The Largest Online Market
Reach Mobile Device Users: 5 Billion+
Downloads of Apps = 5 million/day
Earn revenue for each download of your tour
Retail for Revenue:
A Convenient & Useful Impulse Purchase
Offer CDs at key retail locations
- have mobile phones
- are looking for guidance from locals
- want to make the most of every day
- want to save time and money
10 reasons to create a custom tour with VisualTravelTours:
1. Your customers get a full length, step-by-step tour that they can watch in their hand on a cell phone, iPod, or iPad (and/or preview at home before they arrive; keep as a memento after they leave). Reach that mobile audience. Reach all generations.
2. You create the message you want to share through a combination of photos and audio (or text), so you can include background history or future projections.
3. Your tour explains what you want the viewers to know, and what they would most enjoy seeing in your locale.
4. Your choice of author/photographer. You create the text and/or photos in house, or have us do it with your guidance.
5. You “clone” your live guides or docents, with a guaranteed message repeated each time the tour is played.
6. You have both an ideal marketing AND gift item to give away on CD.
7. You get a new source of revenue, re-selling the tour on CD at 50% margins.
8. You earn revenue for each download of the tour, from customers anywhere, anytime, who purchase with your promo code at www.VisualTravelTours.com
9. You save 60% to 80% compared to most video production or app development projects.
10. You get marketing support from VTT with rack cards and a news release sent to 10,000 travel editors/journalists.