An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Seattle Guided Sightseeing Tour
Seattle is nestled between the Puget Sound and Lake Washington. Although the Space Needle makes the city skyline recognizable, on a clear day you can see from the Cascade Mountains to the Olympic Range. This is a city dedicated to bringing beauty, nature, and artwork to the urban landscape. You can see this everywhere in the local markets, numerous museums and public displays of artwork. Seattle has ignited musical revolutions, television and cinematic fame, as well as computer genius. On this tour we’ll see iconic landmarks, fabulous shopping, architectural marvels, historic buildings, and even a park that sits atop the freeway.
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this Seattle guided sightseeing tour to your mobile device and come walk with us through the surprising “Gem of the Northwest”.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- The Seattle Center: Home of the Space Needle & Much More
- Downtown Seattle: Shopping, Art, and a Freeway Park
- Downtown Library: Like it or not, this Building is Amazing.
- Pioneer Square: The Nation’s Largest Historic District
- Pike Place Market:
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Seattle: Gem Of The Northwest Tour in a larger map