An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Walking Tour Of Downtown Portland; From its beginnings as a rough-and-tumble lumber town, named with a flip of a coin, Portland has grown into one of the jewels of the Pacific Northwest. Artists, musicians, writers, and free spirits of all kinds flock to this city at the junction of the Columbia and Willamette Rivers, creating a vibrant culture that’s nowhere more in evidence than in Portland’s downtown area. Here, reminders of the city’s rich history sit beside up-to-the-minute restaurants, galleries, shops, and attractions. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Walking Tour Of Downtown Portland Highlights
- Waterfront Park
- Pioneer Square
- The Park Blocks
- The Pearl District
- Old Town & Chinatown
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Walking Tour Of Downtown Portland Tour in a larger map