An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Insiders Munich Oktoberfest; The Oktoberfest in Munich is the world’s biggest beer festival. Who hasn’t dreamt of visiting one day? First held in 1810, it has grown in size and popularity ever since. Today, over 6 million visitors from all over the world take up the invitation: ‘Let’s go to the Oktoberfest!’ Brass bands, cool beer, delicious food, party atmosphere, and the chance to meet old friends and new. For 16 days the citizens of Munich and its visitors enjoy the celebrations. Truth be told, you have to experience it for yourself! Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Insiders Munich Oktoberfest Highlights
- The City Atmosphere
- A Walk Through the Tents
- The Big Tent Experience
- What Else is at The Fest?
- Other Oktoberfest Events
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Travel Log – play before you go|
View Insiders’ Munich Oktoberfest Tour in a larger map