An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Breckenridge Walking Tour; Of course Breckenridge is a popular ski area, but during the mining era skis were merely a form of transportation. Our tour takes you back in time to those days when Breckenridge was a Victorian mining town. You’ll meet a ghost who haunts a popular restaurant, a miner with a heart of gold, an escaped slave who became a successful restaurateur and a minister who traveled from town to town on his skis to deliver both the mail and the word of God. You’ll also discover the history behind many of the storefronts on Main Street and visit the Victorian homes of French and Harris Street. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Breckenridge Walking Tour Highlights
- Introduction to Breckenridge, Colorado
- South Main Street
- North Main Street
- Ridge Street & the Arts District
- Victorians of French & Harris Street
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Victorian Breckenridge Tour in a larger map