An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Gateway To Yosemite Tour; The foothills of the central Sierra Nevada region feature well-preserved gold-rush-era towns, and consequently, movie history. We’ll take a trip back in time in Columbia State Historic Park, Sonora, and Railtown 1897 State Historic Park in Jamestown. We’ll drive to the funky town of Groveland on our way to Yosemite National Park, where we’ll visit the giant sequoia trees and the Hetch Hetchy Reservoir nestled in the now-flooded ‘Little Yosemite Valley.’ Lastly, we’ll discovered several ‘locals only’ waterfalls on the road into Yosemite. This is an excellent companion to the Yosemite Valley tour. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Gateway to Yosemite Tour Highlights
- Gateway Into Yosemite
- Columbia Preserved
- Jamestown: Railtown
- Groovin’ in Groveland
- North Yosemite
- Waterfall Side Adventures
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Gateway To Yosemite Tour in a larger map