An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Palm Springs Guided Sightseeing Tour
Lying just two hours east of Los Angeles or San Diego, and a one-hour flight from San Francisco, Palm Springs has long been the favorite hideaway of Hollywood stars. Set amidst a breathtaking mountain backdrop, the European-style ‘village’ welcomes hikers, golfers, spa enthusiasts, or simply anyone wishing to relax. Palm trees, swimming pools, street markets, outdoor restaurants and cafes, and Mid-Century Modern architecture abound. Choose from dozens of stylish yet affordable unique intimate lodgings. There’s plenty to see and do, too – a revolving aerial tramway, vintage furniture shops, art galleries, a casino, native American culture, and former Hollywood stars’ homes.
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download this Palm Springs guided sightseeing tour and come walking and driving with us to see California desert living at its best. You’ll see where Presidents and Hollywood stars came to relax and play
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Exotic Palm Springs California
- Visitor Center & Aerial Tramway
- Walking Old Palm Springs
- North Palm Springs Driving Tour
- South Palm Springs Driving Tour
- Indian Canyons
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Specialty||City/Town, Off the Beaten Path|
View Exotic Palm Springs California Tour in a larger map