An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Amsterdam Tour; Take a tour of weird museums, kinky shops and Amsterdam’s number one attraction, the, ahem, ‘coffeeshop.’ (See tip below!) Admire the 17th-century canal houses that stand cheek to cheek with peep shows, sex shops and window prostitution. After a stroll in the Red Light District, go for a shopping spree and buy creamy Edam cheese to take home. Or would you prefer tulips and Delftware windmills? Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Amsterdam Tour Highlights
- Dam Square & Damrak
- Oudezijds Voorburgwal
- Oudezijds Achterburgwal
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View The Wilder Side Of Amsterdam Tour in a larger map