An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Tour The Great Smoky Mountains; The 30-mile Newfound Gap Road is the most popular route through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, providing access to scenic vistas, including the 360-degree views from the Smokies’ highest peak, Clingman’s Dome. Along the way are opportunities for easy hikes, wildlife viewing, and access to the region’s human history. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Tour The Great Smoky Mountains Highlights
- Newfound Gap Road Tour
- Mountain Farm Museum
- Mingus Mill & Scenic Overlooks
- Clingman’s Dome & Newfound Gap
- Chimneys & Little Pigeon River
|Transportation||Walking & Driving|
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Newfound Gap Road And The Great Smoky Mountains Tour in a larger map