An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Rosebank, Johannesburg is one of the most sought after business hubs in South Africa. This suburb is a popular place to meet because of its urban feel and mix of old-world charm with contemporary African culture. It is being developed as a place to live, work and play. On this walking tour you can try local food, buy arts and crafts from Africa, shop for designer clothing made locally, and view sculptures made by top local artists. Along the way you will also learn about the history of Johannesburg, how
the city is presently coping with urbanization, and planning for the future.
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Tour Overview
- Part 1: Welcome to Rosebank
- Part 2: Shop till you Drop
- Part 3: Made in Africa
- Part 4: Rosebank Suburbia
- Part 5: Contemporary Art
- Part 6: End of the Line
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
View Tour Johannesburg – Rosebank Art And Shopping Tour in a larger map