An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
New York City Christmas Guided Sightseeing Tour
You’ve seen it on TV, watched the movies and heard all the songs on the radio…now experience the magic of Christmas in New York for yourself! Starting at the world-famous Macy’s on 34th street, our tour will take us through a shopper’s paradise for every budget and the spectacular window displays of 5th Avenue. We’ll also enjoy Bryant Park, Times Square, Radio City Music Hall and ‘The Tree’ at Rockefeller Center before taking in the fun of the world’s most famous toy store, FAO Schwarz. Come and enjoy the splendor of the city named ‘The World’s Top Christmas Destination’ by Forbes Magazine!
People tell us all the time that our tours make travel easier and much more interesting. So download our New York City Christmas guided sightseeing tour to your mobile and experience one of the world’s greatest Christmas displays, the City of Silver Dreams!
Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
- Welcome to Christmas in New York!
- A Miracle on 34th Street
- Bryant Park’s Winter Village
- The Tree, Huge Ornaments and more!
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Stores and Snowflakes
- Toys and a Walk in the Park
|Transportation||By Foot – Easy walking|
View Christmas In New York: The City Of Silver Dreams Tour in a larger map