An Online Tour Guide:
- to play and pause as you wish
- providing a day or two of entertainment for less than $5
- including insider tips, maps and directions
- fascinating information throughout your route
- and tons of photos because 'a picture is worth 1000 words'
Grand Canyon Insider’s Secrets; Grand Canyon National Park attracts over 4.5 million visitors per year. People come from all parts of the world to stand on the rim and view the glory of the rock chasm below. However, visitors are frequently frustrated by the vast geography when attempting to experience the park in one day. This tour reveals insider secrets on how to plan a satisfying day trip to the Grand Canyon. You’ll see more than the average visitor will by avoiding heavy crowds at peak times. Flagstaff travel writer Stacey Wittig knows the area and leads many visitors along this extraordinary, lesser-known route. Explore these and more with your expert personal guide, available 24/7 on your schedule!
Grand Canyon Insider’s Secrets Highlights
- Intro to Perfect Day Trip
- Flagstaff to Navajo Rez
- Avoid Delays at East Entry
- Amazing Desert View Drive
- Canyon View Info Plaza
- Bright Angel Lodge/El Tovar
|Tour Type||Guided Tour – play before & while you tour|
View Grand Canyon – Insider’s Secrets For The Best Day Trip Tour in a larger map